Our practice aim and what our clients can expect from us
We are two highly experienced solicitors and a notary public working in Horsham and Crawley, and give clients an exceptional service, ensuring that their matters are progressed smoothly and quickly.
Please contact Gillian Gadd or Stephen Gadd on 01403 262520 or01293 553434 or 07747 540260 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
- Clear pricing – you will find details of our fees for legal services on this site
- Many years of combined expertise. Both partners worked in Sussex as qualified solicitors for over 25 years.
- Flexible hours – evenings and weekend appointments to suit you
- Home visits – at no extra cost if within the Horsham and Crawley areas
- Hospital and nursing home visits for the elderly
- Convenient locations for both offices. Wheelchair access at Horsham and door stop parking at Crawley
What we can do for you:
- Conveyancing – expert conveyancing solicitors
- Lasting powers of Attorney
- Obtaining Grants of Probate and dealing with taxation and administration matters in the estate administration.
- Notarial services – notarisation of documents and certificates for use abroad
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office legalisation
- Public notary
- Authentication of documents
- Forensic estate administration work
We would be delighted to look after your business…..
…….though we should mention a couple of things.
Firstly, this firm does not undertake employment, matrimonial or litigation work, and does not act on purchases of properties where mortgages are needed.
Secondly, we will not compromise the quality of our service standards to our customers by taking on too much work. Accordingly, because of the very high levels of demand for our services, we are sometimes unable to take on additional work. In this case we will recommend any new enquiries to a top quality local alternative firm.
We want to give you the best possible service. However, if at any point you become unhappy or concerned about the service, we have provided then you should inform us immediately, so that we can do our best to resolve the problem.
In the first instance it may be helpful to contact the person who is working on your case to discuss your concerns and we will do our best to resolve any issues. If you would like to make a formal complaint, then you can ask for our full complaints procedure. Making a complaint will not affect how we handle your case.
What to do if we cannot resolve your complaint
The Legal Ombudsman can help you if we are unable to resolve your complaint ourselves. They will look at your complaint independently and it will not affect how we handle your case.
Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with us first. If you have, then you must take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman:
- Within six months of receiving a final response to your complaint
- No more than six years from the date of act/omission; or
- No more than three years from when you should reasonably have known there was cause for complaint.
If you would like more information about the Legal Ombudsman, please contact them.
Call: 0300 555 0333 between 9.00 to 17.00.
Legal Ombudsman PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ
What to do if you are unhappy with our behaviour
The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help if you are concerned about our behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic.
Visit their website to see how you can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority.